Fix QuickBooks Online Login Problem on Chrome: QuickBooks online is one of the best accounting software that helps businesses manage all their business activities in a single place. Although, where the QuickBooks provides the best unique features and services to its users, sometimes, it also shows some errors or problems to them. One of the main issues the QuickBooks users face is that they fail to log into their QuickBooks online on Google Chrome. Well, this article is related to that topic. This blog will provide all the information about how to Fix QuickBooks Online Login Problems on Chrome.
Why does the User Face QuickBooks Online Login Problems on Chrome?
The possible reasons why a user may face QuickBooks online login problems are as follows.
• When users have not signed out from their previous session.
• When your QuickBooks online account is logged in from a different PC.
• Google chrome’s history and Cache have not been deleted for a long time.
• Background running antivirus or firewall application blocks the user from accessing QuickBooks Online.
• Enter the wrong login credentials of the QuickBooks online Account.
Types of QuickBooks Online Login Problems
Below, we have mentioned all the login problems that users face while logging into their QuickBooks online account on Google Chrome.
• QuickBooks Online does not load in Google Chrome.
• QuickBooks Online is not working in Google Chrome.
• A blank screen appears after the user login to his QuickBooks Online account.
• QuickBooks login page does not load properly.
• QuickBooks Online does not respond properly or works slowly.
How to Fix QuickBooks Online Login Problem on Chrome?
To fix the QuickBooks online login problem on Chrome, below are the solutions you can follow to resolve it.
Solution 1: Recheck the Login Credentials
Entering the wrong login credentials of the QuickBooks online account is one of the main reasons a user may not be able to log in to their Online account. The login problem can occur when a user quickly types the wrong login password. Even a capitalization of a character can even lead to the login problem of the QuickBooks online account. (for example, typing an instead of A).
QuickBooks Online login problem can be solved easily by double-checking the login password before submitting it and entering the password slowly by carefully looking for the characters you are typing.
Solution 2: Check the Server Status of QuickBooks online
If there is an issue with the QuickBooks online server, then most probably, the user will face login problems for their QuickBooks online account. You can use various online websites to check the server status, such as a down detector. If you find that QuickBooks online server is down, you have to wait till the server gets up automatically.
Solution 3: Clear Google Chrome’s browsing history and Cache
If you have not deleted the browser’s history and Cache for a very long time, it can block access to the websites to work efficiently. So, to fix QuickBooks online login problems, clearing the google chrome’s browsing history and cache can be a solution. So, below mentioned are the steps that you can follow to the task done.
• First, open the Google Chrome web browser on your PC.
• After that, click on the three dots which are available at the top right side of the screen.
• After that, click on the “History” option under the drop-down list.
• Again click on the “History” option. You can also go to the history page directly by pressing the “Ctrl + H” keys together.
• Now, click on the “Clear Browsing Data” option available on the left panel of the screen.
• Then, click on the “Advanced” option, change the time range option to “All Time,” and check mark all the drop-down boxes.
• Then , at last, click on the “Clear Data” option.
Now, you have successfully deleted the browser’s history. Then, try to re-login to your QuickBooks Online account and check if the error has been resolved or not. If the error persists, then jump on to the next solution method.
Solution 4: Examine the Internet Settings of Google Chrome
So, below we have listed the steps you can follow to examine and reconfigure the Internet and privacy settings of Google chrome.
• Exit the Google Chrome browser.
• Then press the Windows key and go to the PC’s settings.
• Under the settings page, type “Internet Options” in the insert box and press the enter button. If the internet options do not open directly, you can look at the options in the drop-down list and open them manually by double-clicking them.
• After that, click on the “Security” tab and then click on the “Internet” option.
• Then move the slider to the “Medium High” level and click on the “Apply” option.
• Then go to the privacy tab and move the slider to the “Medium” level.
• Now, click on the “Apply” option and the “OK” option to finish the process.
After performing this method, then try to log in to the QuickBooks online in Google Chrome and check if the error has been resolved or not. In case the error persists, then jump on to the next solution.
Solution 5: Log in to QuickBooks Online in Incognito Mode
Using Google Chrome in incognito mode can easily solve the QuickBooks online login problem. Incognito mode never saves the browsing history and Cache, and it can help the users to access the websites in which they are facing problems while logging through normal windows. So, here are the steps that you can follow to log in to QuickBooks online in incognito mode.
• First, open the Google chrome on your PC.
• Then, press the “Ctrl + Shift + N” keys together.
• Now, a new incognito mode will be open on your Google chrome.
After this, try to log in to the QuickBooks online account and check if the QuickBooks online login problem has been resolved or not.
Solution 6: Check the Date and Timing Settings of your PC
When your PC’s date and timings settings are incorrect, it can be a primary reason for facing the QuickBooks Online login issue on Google Chrome. So, make sure that your PC’s date and timing settings are correct, and in case it’s incorrect, follow the below-mentioned steps to get them correct.
• First, open the Windows run command by pressing the “Windows + R” keys together.
• Then type “Control Panel” in the insert box and hit the enter button.
• Now, under the “Date and Time Section,” click on the “Set the Time and Date” option.
• Then, change the date and timings as per your location.
• After that, click on the “Apply” option and the “OK” option.
Solution 7: Reset the QuickBooks Online Login Password
If you cannot remember the login password of your QuickBooks Online account, then resetting the login password is the only option through which you can access your account. So, below listed are the steps that you can follow to reset the login password of your QuickBooks Online account.
• First of all, go to the login page of QuickBooks Online.
• After that, click on the “Forget My Username or Password” option.
• A new window with the heading “Get Help Signing in to QuickBooks” window will appear.
• Then, enter your registered email address or mobile number under the insert box.
• After that, click on the “Continue” option.
• To reset the password, you will have two options, i.e., “Get a code emailed to” or “Recover my account differently.”
• Select any options per your preference, and then click on the “Continue” option.
• Thereon, follow the on-screen instructions to receive the mail with the link to reset the login password of your QuickBooks Online account.
Still Facing the Issue?
We are now ending our blog on QuickBooks online login problems. In case if you still have any queries related to the issue, or if you are facing any challenge while performing any of the above-listed steps, then feel free to reach out to us through the Chatbox or by mailing your query at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experienced and professional experts with great knowledge about QuickBooks are available 24/7 to provide the best feasible solution for your query.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How Can I clear Cache in the QuickBooks Online account?
A: To clear the Cache in QuickBooks online account, click on the “Manage Data” option under Cookies and Site Data. Then, in the search box, type “intuit” and hit the enter button to locate the Intuit cookies. After that, click on the “Remove All” option, and at last, click on the “Save” option to save the updated changes.
2. Does QuickBooks online operates smoothly in Windows 10?
A: Unless and until your PC meets the minimum requirements to use the QuickBooks online, the QuickBooks online will work smoothly. The minimum requirements to use the QuickBooks online are At least 2 GB of ram and an Intel Core i3 processor or higher.
3. How many users can access one QuickBooks online account?
A: The “Multi-user” feature in QuickBooks online helps the business to operate their QuickBooks online account with a maximum of 7 users. All these seven years can use the QuickBooks online account simultaneously with a single login process.
4. How much time does it take to migrate from the QuickBooks Desktop account to QuickBooks Online?
A: 30 minutes. The migration process of QuickBooks online takes around 30 minutes. During that time, make sure to run the QuickBooks desktop continuously and not close it for a second, as it can cancel the migration process in the middle.
5. Is it advisable to add personal bank accounts in QuickBooks online?
A: It’s bad to add personal bank accounts to your QuickBooks Online. Its always recommended to avoid managing your bank accounts along with the business accounts. In case of financial loss, it can also affect your wealth.