QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) is an application for retail businesses that provide seamless e-commerce integration, the contactless payment received, stock management, and many more. The great advantage of using this application is that it can be operated in different locations. Although, like QuickBooks, the Point of sale application also shows some errors to their end-users, and one of the common problems is the broken connection of QuickBooks POS SQL.
If you also face this issue, you are at the right place. By reading this blog, you will get complete information about the problem and the procedures you can follow to QuickBooks POS SQL Connection Error.
Causes Behind QuickBooks POS SQL Connection Error?
So, here is the list of the possible reasons behind the occurrence of the SQL Server Connection Problem.
• Lack of communication between the desktop and POS services.
• When the antivirus or malware is present in your system.
• POS folder name is invalid or incorrect.
• General networking issues with IP address.
Ways to Identify QuickBooks POS SQL Connection Error?
As a result of the connection error, below mentioned are the symptoms that a user may notice if they face the QuickBooks POS SQL connection error.
• Your PC is facing restarting problems.
• Not able to fix live updates.
• PC is hanging or not responding.
• Cannot delete QuickBooks.
• Browser is facing object management issues.
• A change in window structure.
How to Fix QuickBooks POS SQL Connection Error?
So, let’s have a look at the procedure that you can follow to Fix QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken problem.
Step 1: Scan the Computer with the help of the Re Image Repair Tool
• First, download and install the “Repair Tool” on your PC.
• After that, run the tool to scan, detect and repair your PC.
• Now, it’s time to install the “Re Image Repair” tool and save that tool on the desktop.
• Run the tool, select the “File Location,” and click on the “Installation Process” option.
• Now, a pop-up window with the user account control will be open, and then click on the “Yes” option to continue the step.
Step 2: Run the Re Image Repair Tool Icon
• Once you have installed the tool on your PC, ensure sufficient permissions to the device.
• Now, the repair tool will perform an auto-scan of the application to identify the problem.
• After that, scan and select the “Install” option to commence the scanning process.
• Then the tool will install the re-image welcome screen on your PC.
• At this stage, ensure your PC is connected with a strong internet connection, and then the tool will download the essential updates.
Step 3: Apply the uses of Re Image Installer
• Now, the Reimage repair tool will report the damages and errors in the software.
• The next step is to repair the damages and errors. For that, click on the “Start Repair” option, which is available at the bottom right side of the screen.
• Restart your PC to end this step once the repairing tool rectifies all the errors and damages.
Step 4: How Will the Repair Tool Operates
The repair tool is built with built-in abilities and features that help the users repair the POS software.
• Solving system hanging or freezing problems.
• Repairing object management issue in browser.
• Repair and fixes live updates.
• Perform structure repair of Windows.
Finally, by performing the steps mentioned above, you have successfully resolved the QuickBooks POS SQL Connection Error.
Read Also: Upgrading QuickBooks Desktop Premier
We hope this blog finds you well. In this blog, we have tried our best to provide you with all the relevant and useful information about the QuickBooks POS SQL Error connection. We have listed the four simple steps you can easily follow to solve the problem.
In case, while performing the above steps, you face any discrepancy or if you have any query related to the topic, then feel free to reach out to our experienced and professional experts through the chat box, or you can also mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to assist you in the best possible manner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can I reset the QuickBooks POS?
A: Open the Windows run command by pressing Windows + R keys to reset the QuickBooks POS. Then in the search box, type “services. msc” and click on the “OK” button. Then under the Services window, right-click on the QBPOS Database Manager and select Start. If the start is not there, select the “Restart” option.
2. How Can I uninstall the QuickBooks POS Software?
A: Below are the steps you can follow to uninstall the QuickBooks POS software.
• First, close the QuickBooks POS and open the run command.
• After that, type “Control Panel” in the insert box and hit the enter button.
• Under the list, search and click on the “Programs and Features” option.
• Under the programs drop-down list, select the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and then click on the “Uninstall” option.
• After that, end the process by clicking on the “Yes” option.
3. How can I restore a connection in QuickBooks?
A: First, run the QuickBooks and then go to the “File” menu. Under the list, click on the “Open or Restore Company” option and then select “Open a company file” and click on the “Next” option. At last, click on the “My Network Places” option.
4. What are the important points I take care of to solve the QuickBooks POS SQL error easily?
A: Before you directly jump on to the solution process, below are the points you must remember throughout the complete solution process.
• Please restart your computer to close all the background running applications and improve its performance speed.
• Run the application in administrator mode to perform the new changes efficiently.
5. Does QuickBooks uses SQL?
A: QuickBooks uses the industry-standard SQL database to manage the business and its growth. The relational database uses the client-server technology in multi-user modes to access the company’s file.x