QuickBooks Desktop provides us to use plain white paper to print a pay stub. QuickBooks Desktop uses a template or default layout with the format, but the font cannot be changed. When we print pay stubs on avoiding paper, the company name, address, and phone number will appear on the bottom and top of the page.
You have the choice to email the pay stubs to the employees by utilizing QuickBooks Desktop. This presented as a PDF file Decrypted by the only password, which ultimately helps preserve the format and layout of the pay stubs. If you don’t know to print pay stubs from Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop, you must dial the QuickBooks helpline number to resolve it immediately.
Methods to Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop
Follow the steps mentioned below to print pay stubs.
- Press on ‘Reports’ on the left side of the configuration
- Press on the ‘All Reports’ button and then select ‘Manage Payroll.’
- Press on ‘Paycheck List’ from the list of reports
- The report page will open
- Choose from checkboxes to print Paychecks or Pay stubs,
- Press on ‘Print’ so that you could open the ‘PDF’ in a new window
- Restore this ‘PDF’ so that you can print this later
How Do You Print Pay Stubs in QuickBooks Desktop File Menu?
- First of all, move to ‘File’ and then click ‘Print Forms’ and then click ‘Pay Stubs.’
- Select your ‘Payroll bank account’ and then type a date range to engage in printing pay stubs from Paychecks
- Select the drop-down menu to select the ‘employee’, if you want to filter by one employee to the next employee
- Choose in the ‘column’ beside the date
- Select the ‘pay stubs’ you want to print
- Choose ‘Preview’ to view the pay stub before you print it
- Press on ‘Preferences’ to choose the company and employee information
- If you want to print a message on each pay stub, then type it in the message box of the company needs to be printed on all pay stubs box
- Lastly, select the ‘Print’ option
- Choose the Help button to know more information about the Print Pay stubs
How Do You Print Pay Stubs from Paychecks?
- Firstly, you require to access the pay stub on the QuickBooks desktop
- Now choose the ‘Print’ icon above the check
- Lastly,select ‘Pay Stub’
Hopefully, the methods that are mentioned above are showing how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks.
However, if you still have any problems related to QuickBooks, consult with our QuickBooks technical support phone number to print pay stubs from Paychecks quickly.