Are you looking for a solution that QuickBooks doesn’t open when you try to start? Then, you have reached the perfect platform to remove this issue. QuickBooks often encounters the most unexpected states if it doesn’t open for a couple of minutes. QuickBooks often go through various technical errors, but QB Desktop Won’t open error is destructive because it will not let you perform any task. There is no need to worry about solutions to open it again and call QuickBooks customer care to fix this error.
What are the Causes Behind QuickBooks Error?
There are various reasons behind the cause of this QuickBooks Error. Just go through the below option to check all these reasons.
- The company name is too long
- Another issue can be Damaged or Missing QBWUSER.INI file
- If the hard drive is corrupted, then the user might face this encounter
- Windows might be damaged for some reasons
- Incorrect QuickBooks Installation
- Incorrect QuickBooks Version or Outdated Version
- False methods are applied to open QuickBooks
- The file of QB is not correct one
How to Check QuickBooks facing this Issue?
In case to identify this error, the user must know the signs before this error occurs.
- An error occurs because of an outdated version of QuickBooks
- The system freezes periodically
- Company files won’t open when you try to start it
- If the system responds slowly to the mouse or keyboard inputs
- It happens if QuickBooks not installed in a proper manner
- The system will stop working or freeze if QuickBooks won’t start
Procedures to Solve QuickBooks Desktop Won’t Open error
There can be more than a single procedure available to remove this error. You can eliminate it by following the few below steps.
Solution-1: Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub that is developed recently to fix all problems related to QuickBooks
- Save the file at your Windows desktop
- Press a double-click at the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe)
- To install this software, follow the on-screen commands and accept & agree to the Terms and Conditions
- After installing it, open by pressing double-click on QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Now, select the ‘Program Problems‘ Tab
- After this, go to the quick Fix My Program option
- Just wait for a few seconds and open your QuickBooks data file.
Solution–2: Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool is designed in such a way to diagnose and fix the issue with the help of Microsoft Content used in the QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- First, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub program on your system
- Then, choose Installation Issues in the tool hub
- Now, select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Once the installation process is completed, then reboot your system
- Start your software and open the company file.
Solution–3: Start the File of the Company from a different location
- A situation comes when a Company File folder gets corrupted
- Press Windows + E keys together
- Search the data file through the network server and browse to the network drive that has the data file
- Right-Click at the company file and press the Copy option
- Move to C: Drive and then create a new folder with the name QBTEST
- Open the folder and paste the company file into it
- Open QuickBooks Accounting Software and hold the CTRL key
- Now choose the option Open or Restore an Existing Company and also open the C: QBTEST folder that was made already
- Now, open a company file finally.
If any issue is still showing in QuickBooks software, then call QuickBooks technical support to remove this error.